I feel like my depression is slowly creeping back. I haven’t told anyone directly yet. It’s been a weird couple of weeks. In terms of emotional stability, the past few weeks have been incredibly stable. No ridiculous outbursts on my part, no spontaneous fits of irritability or crying….. I’ve been a lot more tolerable to be around, I think.
It’s not that I’m sad. I think I’m pretty satisfied emotionally. But I don’t quite feel like myself. There’s a heaviness in my chest. I don’t know how to explain it…. The past couple weeks have been filled with many fun memories and experiences, but I often feel hollow inside. Not sad, just empty.
It’s not that I’m unhappy. I don’t know. I’m trying to stay busy to make it go away.
I’ve already started hearing back from recruiters after starting the application process for RN residencies.
My job prospects are getting a little better. Starting salaries don’t look bad either.
That moment when your grad school class is SOOO boring and non-stimulating that you end up working on your programming skills.
in case you didnt know
- girls can be polite without being flirty
- dont mistake politeness for being into you
- girls can be nice without wanting the d
- ya feel
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok